Monday, August 13, 2012

My fall list ...

Fall is coming soon ! 

At least once a year I like to go through my stuff and make sure i have all I need to dress and look fab every day!  
here is my list of essentials so far :

Diamond Stud Earrings and pearls:  these can be faux , I tend to wear the faux ones more in daily life because the real ones stress me since they are well ...real!  LOL 

The Fabulous Pump Shoe (the higher the better) : round toe and pointy can turn the "feel" of an outfit . Round toe works great for more vintage inspired looks and is more sweet than sexy , wedges are fun : )
  
Cashmere Shawl or knitted cape: Cashmere is  divine luxe  but any soft oversize "cocoon like"  chunky knit does it for me this season , I do add a belt so that I don't look lost in the sweater . 

Cardigan Sweater: a must as it can be dressed up or down some kitsch appeal sounds kinda fun too! , I saw one with tiny apples on a girl , it looked so cute and preppy . 

Dark wash pencil Jean skirt : I love them in black and dark wash denim

A line skirt: a forgiving  staple a blank canvas 

Pencil skirt: A hated item by the tznius police ...LOL I keep things classy by contrasting the fitted feel with floaty tops .

White shirt: A season less  classic , I like a plain button down and also those high collared ones for a more couture feel. 

The Little Black Dress: a sheath for minimalist chic looks , and a full skirted one to channel those 1950's vintage glam girls. 
Sweater Dress : great paired with the trendy chunky oversize cardigans and warm too! 

Turtleneck: gray ,beige, black to be worn on their own or to wear under floaty dresses yearlong

Puffer coat: Black down is my BFF on those miserable dark January days

Trench Coat: always awesome paired with shades ,they make me feel oh so glam chic and mysterious : )

Trendy shoes and belt : This fall I still want some black booties to wear with my maxi skirts ,with a chunky sweater and a leather belt  , oh and I also want a cowl scarf to keep my neck warm  :  )

Hope this little list inspire you !

Remember  my number one rule:  SHOP YOUR CLOSET!!!!  and then add the cool trendy stuff.

Fashion is fun : )



XOXO

D

No comments:

Post a Comment