Wellness Wednesdays

Today I begin a new weekly topic called wellness Wednesdays. Today I will be focusing on semi precious stones as healing tools , semi precious stones can be extremely beneficial due to their mineral content and vibration . Each stone has unique health benefits some of my favorite ones are amethyst for relaxation and calm , citrine for wellness during cold dark winters, pink quartz for serenity and coping with stress , excellent for emotional healing , amber is fascinating because it is actually a mineralized tree resin that is outstanding for all sorts of inflammation , I used it on my kids during teething and it worked wonders. Style wise they look and feel Beautiful, I love wearing a few stacked ,I just make sure they all "feel right " and that their vibration doesn't clash ! Also make sure you get genuine stones from reputable sources to ensure there is no leather hardware and that they are not laced with toxic finishes .

I will continue sharing the different medicinal properties of different stones in future posts so stay tuned until next week .

Xoxo <3 Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog