Some Tips To Rev up energy after RH

I find that the best waker-upper for me is cold water with lemon juice. Some say Lemon zest improves liver detox and speeds fat metabolism. you can make this by Combining the juice of half a lemon with 1 teaspoon of freshly grated zest. add the juice and zest to 12 ounces of cold or room temperature water.

Green tea: is just so great! It boosts metabolism and helps to burn calories and has tons of antioxidants. I save the tea bags in the freezer for a quick eye mask.

Yerba maté tea is great and energizing , but it has a strong smell ,it makes you sweat out toxins but it makes you smell LOL.


I Freeze those small apple sauces and they are so yummy and satisfy those fattening ice cream cravings . make sure to get unsweetened ones.

Cleansing lemonade I found long ago in a magazine: combine 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice, 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup, a dash of cayenne pepper, and 8 ounces of water. Drink before breakfast and lunch. This is an amazing anti-inflammatory that reduces bloating and puffiness.Beyonce lived on this during dream girls to look slimmer ,I could NEVER survive without food : )!!!

Vegetable or chicken broth: drink a cup of this before meals to curb your appetite and add to your water intake. Since I nurse 2 kids I try to keep my fluids up by always having some kind of soup. My grandmother used to credit her line free 50 year old skin to having soups daily. her faves were tomato, cream of carrots and cream of roasted peper.

Today I'm making her cream of roasted peppers : Its made by roasting peppers and adding a pinch of curry and boiled potato or leftover rice to veggie stock .blend with hand blender and eat.

Tavon!
D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog