A stunning piece from Tel Aviv Couture

Tel Aviv Couture is an amazing site I found online while looking for Israeli fashion designers. Their products are creative ,flattering and elegant and if you add a shell many become perfectly tznius!
I honestly wish I could buy MOST of their accesories and flowy tunics!

According to the site TAC was founded in 2007 by gorgeous Tali Kogan (Tali you look like the Israeli version of Rachel Zoe ), they have a downtown Chicago showroom and newly launched online boutique. This necklace stole my heart....Darn Recession : (
But for my affluent friends...If you want one "show stopping" accessory to wear and treasure for years to come the blue necklace is IT.
Price: $165.00

Check them out @:
http://stores.telavivcouture.com/StoreFront.bok

* I am not afiliated with TAC or know Tali in person, I just love the Items she features.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog