Thoughts on Spring 2012....

I have been monitoring the shows...I have seen some lovely ladylike pieces but I'm finding the looks presented to be more of a continuation of last years trends and so far I have not seen anything that leaves me breathless or in awe of a designers creativity...It seems to me that labels are trying to play it safe and produce something for everyone in order to secure market profits in this dark economic times ....
IMO it boils down to finding new ways to style pieces...not inventing new silhouettes,so I will shop my closet first for spring and use H&M ,Zara ,forever 21 : )

Bold colors still rule :reds,greens,yellows,orange,turquoise.
Neutrals worn head to toe: Camels,Sandstone khaki and Crisp White.
Icy Pastels:Pink ,baby blue,a gorgeous fleshtone peach at Calvin Klein,Dusty mint at Carolina Herrera.
Florals and patterns galore.

TTL

Yom Tov is Almost here : )
I will make some looks and post my menu BN : )

D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog