More from milan

Alberta Ferreti was the queen of the romantic bohemian chic look at Milan fashion week!!! I love everything about her collection, the soft hues, the long lean silhouette; the hat....
Aquilano Rimondi had this frum friendly vintage looking dress; I love the punch of color the skinny yellow belt provides to an otherwise blah kind of look.
Fendi: Karl Lagerfeld did an amazing job in terms of elegance, color and Tznius friendly looks, the coral dress is my favourite.
Moschino was overall a miss... but I still thought this was a cool way to pair a white shirt with a full skirt.

Miu miu: the younger line of Prada had my most wearable look. The electric blue was once again dominant in this collection, and is an obvious trend of MFW
Prada: was very minimalist and bright color wise, I love the hem flow of the striped dress!










Versace was a pleasant surprise with some very classic looks...here are my faves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog