Summer outing with the kids!

Hi Friends !

We are having amazing summer weather in Toronto B'H! The outfit posted is inspired by the sunshine and a sample of the type outfit I would wear to go sight seeing around the city with my children.
Tips: I love wearing a fuller skirt when out and about with my kids. (And I like being able to fetch the kids without worrying about exposing too much.) IMO flats are a MUST if you have a bolting prone toddler, a large tote bag for nosh and child items can stay in the stroller but the important stuff (cell,wallet) can still be carried in a cute bag! (I love the trendy orange hue on this MK bag). Orange is a great colour for accessories and will still look sharp with the upcoming fall colours: brown, mustard,teal and burgundy. (See my DVF look book posting).

Enjoy!

D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog