my favorite inspiration looks from Marc Jacobs fall 2011

Dear Readers ,
I'm so happy to not be stuck wearing maternity this fall. : )
Imust tell you I just LOVE marc Jacobs Fall 2011 lookbook IMO it is Retro remastered! I can clearly see he certainly kept the 1940s in mind when he designed this collection but it is also clear that this isn't just another vintage re-creation designer venture ,it haz pizzaz and a bit of edge.

He created Some very lovely pieces ,one of my favorite dresses has A curve-hugging fit and some sheer lace insets that add visual interest and a touch of romance.
I would Play up the lady-chic element with some glam leather wrist gloves and vintagey T-strap pumps. I'm always happy to see Some very tznius friendly Looks this fall! The deep teal paired with black is such a lovely pairing for fall colors and universally flattering .

Enjoy!!
http://www.style.com/community/mylookbooks/#

Rampage Women's Catalina T-Strap Pump,Brown Smooth,8.5 M US

Isotoner Women's Stretch Leather Glove,Black,X-Large

Comments

  1. Marc Jacobs does modest amazing! Nice pics :)
    xo
    Sharon
    www.fashion-isha.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog